PAY LOAD SENSING (ON BOARD WEIGHING)
Utilizing Methode’s patented load pin technology, a vehicle can be fitted with multiple load pins, i.e. between the chassis and suspension arms, and the force vectors induced by load can be measured to determine the pay load of the vehicle.
Such measurements will allow for:
- Increased vehicle safety
- Improved driving dynamics
- Engine and drivetrain performance optimization
- Predictive maintenance and vehicle condition monitoring
- Improved fuel economy
- complete measurement, conditioning and protection circuit
- output as specified by customer, i.e.:
- analog voltage (0 to 5 V / 3.3 V)
- analog current
- CAN, PWM, SENT, etc.